Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Drawing & Photoshop

I love drawing and I love toying around in photoshop, basically you have endless of options when it comes to drawing and photshop. It's amazing.
Drawing helps me put emotions and stories in to a picture. For me, it's much like my music but instead of your hearing senses being influenced, your eyes do.
I've always drawn, some periods more than others. But basically I've been drawing ever since I can remember.
Photoshop is something that I've added to my "To do" list recently. I enjoy coloring the drawings I've made within photoshop. Many always think that it has been done with colored pencils, whilst everything had been done in photoshop.
You might notice, as you glance at these drawings, that I enjoy playing games and they also inspire me a lot. Down here two games are shown: World of Warcraft and League of 

Here, I'll add a few pencil drawings and photoshop edits.

























No comments:

Post a Comment