Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Photoshoots & Items

So, for a few songs I've done photoshoots and for these 'shoots' sometimes I've made some items to go with it, as in my last photoshoot which I had done for the song "Voyage" I made my own flowery dress and headcrown.
Each fake flower was sown on separately to the dress and it took a lot of time, I did this together with my wonderful grandmother since I'm not the best at sewing, but I'm still learning!
The headcrown took a few burn wounds, but nothing serious. The flowers were glued on with a glue-gun.
It was quite a hectic photoshoot, me and my friend went to our nearest forest, however, that day it was raining quite heavily and erratically, sometimes the rain would just suddenly stop, or suddenly pour down. We were lucky that at the end that the sun crawled from behind the clouds to bestow us prettier pictures!


Here are my four favorite pictures taken:














I also had a photoshoot inside instead of in the woods, which perhaps you might've seen this before. 
Actually, my mother had given me that shoot as a present. How very nice!
These pictures I've used for several things. Tracks, cover photos and such.
Here are are four of my favorites:









No comments:

Post a Comment